Monday 15 April 2013

"SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTH"



Wow
Darling you?re looking beautiful today....
Your hair suits you that way....

"Who the hell are you planning to meet"
Put that f*cking coat away
you're not stepping out the door 
you've got another man
or you won't be dressed that way....

I look at you shock upon my face
As I say
This is what you got me for my birthday
I told you last week
I'm going out with your mu....
I don't finish what I was about to say
I didn't see that fist coming my way

"SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTH?
I swear women I'll knock you out
I don't remember you telling me anything last week
You better ring my mum
See what time she's going to come
Put it on loud speaker
I want to hear
You'll be f*cking sorry if she doesn't know what you?re taking about.......
Oh so she's on your f*cking side.....
I should have known she'd lie
Clearly you and my mum are conspiring against me....

You pick me up by the roots of my hair
Look at me in the eye
and calmly say if you ever dare
Cheat on me it'll be the last thing you do
You smile at me draw back
You fist
I'm on the floor winded
You look at me in a heap
And stick the boot into my back
You reach for the scissors
I start to shake and quiver
Snip snip snip
Stupid slag you won't be wearing that again
Use them for rags
Now get the f*ck up them stairs and make yourself decent

Just to let you know if you're thinking if leaving then don't
I'll hunt you down
I'll piss down your throat
Bury you alive underground
Believe no matter where you hide
I'll find you

You pull me up so gently and calmly
Wrap your arms around me
Kiss the top of my head
Tell me you love me
You live for me
If I just learnt
You wouldn't have to hurt me
Hurry you say as you look at me
My mum will be here soon and you don't want to be late that would ruin both your days....

intelLoc Certificate No. VNYCI150413104736

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, feed back is always good to get
Thank You