Tuesday 2 April 2013

cancer is my name



im called cancers and im still here
so keep worrying my dear
dont listen to close
or youll hear me whisper in your ear
im going to come for you
im something to fear

you think ill never get you
but you dont have a clue
once i take hold
ill sticks like glue
sucking the life out of you
and everyone that cares for you too

i have no conscious
im out to destroy
i dont care if i take your little girl or boy
your parents too
if you really want to know the truth
anybody will do

i love to grow inside of you
ill play with you like your a toy
twisting you this way
twisting you that
ill hurt parts of you you didnt know you had
watching your pain ill be glad
seeing your loved ones looking so sad
drives me mad with joy
as i suck all yours away

every year thousands of annoying ladies go on long walks
to raise the funds to try to destroy me
but what the world dont see is all the walking wont work
unless people start digging deep
to be honest i dont care
i get pleasure out of seeing you weep
nothing brings more pleasure

cant help but wonder if its gonna be another year of you lot
making all the right noises
saying you care about all the people out there
that are fighting me
or soon will be
or is the world going to start donating and raising the funds to kill me
i really do hope not because i love to be free

see you at the hospital
when i try to kill you

all my twisted love
Cancer

 intelLoc Certificate No. VNYCI300313132455

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, feed back is always good to get
Thank You