Monday 1 April 2013

Crunchy leafs


Crunchy leafs
Crunchy leafs beneath our feet
Autumn colours everywhere
We stop and look at the lovely colours on the ground
You picking them up
Me telling you what you found
The smile on your face
As you say nannie Dickon
I keep these
My being me
Saying yes dinosaur we will see if we can make a picture
When we get make
Your saying nannie Dickon
I tired now
I get on soldiers
Me saying well hold your leafs while I lift you up
You letting them all go
Saying look nannie pretty
Us laughing as the leafs fall on the ground
Me lifting you down and spinning you around
The sound of leaves under our feet
Bending down and searching the ground
Seeing how many leafs of different colour can be found
Now indoors, out with the newspaper
Plain and coloured not forgetting the kids glue
Sticky you, sticky me
Im sure the leafs are meant to be on the paper me
You look, laugh and say to me nannie Dickon you look like a tree
This is just part of the joy autumn held for you and me
Way back when we were free
To be little dinosaur and me

 intelLoc Certificate No. VNYCI300313164720

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, feed back is always good to get
Thank You