Tuesday 2 April 2013

Jayden




From the second I saw the tip of your head
I couldn't take my eyes off you
The most amazing sight I've ever seen
My grandson making the first push to be free

Bit by bit I saw your head coming closer
Then oh what a sight your little perfect face for me to see
With tears in my eyes
Holding my breath
I watched you turn
Amazing to sight

One last push
You was here so small and perfect
A true gift
I watched with delight as up on to your mummy you were placed
The look on your daddy's face something no one can take away
The delighted joy and cries of your mummy
I'll never forget
The swell in my heart I can't describe
The pure love and pleasure I couldn't hide
I sat in wonder in shock of it all
I felt 10 foot tall

I run out to nannie nana who was outside and I cried
Excited I tried to explain
The joy
 The pleasure
The pure love
Your birth was a gift from above
My darling grandson Jayden


 intelLoc Certificate No. VNYCI020413150621

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, feed back is always good to get
Thank You