Thursday 11 April 2013

Baby makes three



Some time back
When I first met you
You told me a white lie
And I believed you

As time went by I got to know you
One day you shared
That your praying your dream would come true
You told me all the years
Heartache and tears
All the tests
Lots of stress
You and your partner had been though

With fingers crossed
you both went though IVF
Such a tense and worrying time
The days did pass
As you both held your breath
Would you get the baby you so longed for
But sadly IVF failed for you

I looked at you
And simply said it will happen to you
By the time your 33
A daddy you will be
You looked at me and laughed like I was daft

And this where your white lie caught up with you
By chance I did glance your drivers licence
And what did it show but your age to me
But still some how I knew
You'd be a dad at the age I'd told you

Time went by
I got a call from you
I held my breath as I listened you said
We are having a baby
It's true
You was so excited
I cried a tear or two
I sent a thanks up to the sky above
For the baby that was sent to bless you

Your kindness shows
This baby is more that a gift to you both
As well all know
She's your everything
Your love for her really shows

By the time anyone sees this
She'll be nearly ready to meet her mummy and daddy
Take her first little breath
As you hold yours in wonder at your little bundle full of love

Congrats to the both of you x

written about two dear friends of mine.....
Keri and Greg

 intelLoc Certificate No. VNYCI110413135603

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, feed back is always good to get
Thank You