Sunday 31 March 2013

Punch my love in to you


Thump
Kick
Punch
You're a bitch
Going to kill you
Fucking old bitch
Look you're a mess
Your no better than a gutter rat

All you're good for is a Fuck
God when you going to learn to suck
Kick
Punch
Thud
Thump

Oh no someone help me
I've got another lump
Blood, blood everywhere
But who's going to care

I hurt so
One day I?ll end up mad
Got to get out to escape
Must do it before it's to late

Why can't you leave me alone
Please shut up
You've already hurt me so much
Now I?m feeling so sad
Stop shouting at me

Thump
Kick
Slap
Punch

God what do you want me down on one knee?
Your slapping me about, your abusive mouth
Any love I had for you, you've slapped it out
Starting to hate you
Go on then hit me again
It if really makes you feel like a man
I really hate you


Your asleep it's time to go
Please kids don't make a sound
Don't want to be found



 intelLoc Certificate No. VNYCI310313082402

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, feed back is always good to get
Thank You