Sunday 31 March 2013

a good friend is hard to find



don't look at me like that
I didn't kick the cat
no I just didn't call you fat
why you always picking on me
god no you didn't just see me wipe my nose on my sleeve
why don't you just leave me alone
your always on at me
no I'm not angry
and for the 99th time there's nothing wrong with me
not my fault you don't understand me

*slams the door stomps up the stairs*

Rather old bean have you got time for tea
Every day this week
Oh great bring one of your cakes for me to see
don't forget one for me to eat
By the end of the week I'll be big and fat
Don't worry let's have a laugh you and me
I hear it's good for burning of calories

Please old bean speak up
it's rather hard to hear with only one ear
don't laugh so hard or you'll have a tear
Running down your leg my dear
but not to worry I've got some tenner lady here

written after a wacky convo with a dear friend....... Mrs Moore

 intelLoc Certificate No. VNYCI310313070845

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, feed back is always good to get
Thank You