Sunday 31 March 2013

Got To Get Away



Confused!
Confused!
You make me feel like trash
As you stand there saying you married a tramp
Your making me so very sad
Here you go again
Shouting and swearing
My soul every day is shrinking
your throwing your weight around
As you look at me and knock me to the ground
As I sit here I start to shake
Oh my god big mistake
You growl at me to get on my knee's
I can see the look of glee as you knock me back down to the ground
I start to gag
I feel so sick
But that makes you tell me I'm just weak
You look at me and say it's my fault
And your too good for me
As that iron fist comes crashing down
You take a step back and look at me laying in a heap on the ground
You smile at me and say if I didn't love you I wouldn't treat you this way
Wishing you'd kill me at least I'd be out of your way
But you don't care what your doing to me
You say your showing me love every time you beat me
The more you beat me and hurt me
The bigger you seem to feel
It's like you get a buzz out of kicking the crap out of me
Got to get away before my soul hits an all-time low

 intelLoc Certificate No. VNYCI310313075556

wrote back in 1996 after being beaten for the last time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, feed back is always good to get
Thank You