Sunday 31 March 2013

JASMINE



The day I last saw you was the saddest in my life,
The pain and heartache cuts like a knife,
Your beautiful smile I no longer see,
And it brings nannie to her knees,
Every day I pray for this pain to ease.
The holding you in my arms,
You sitting on my knee,
Nannie reading you a story,
You laughing at me.
Holding your hand,
Lifting you high,
Spinning you around,
Laughing till we cry,
You running as fast as can be saying hahaha nannie you can't catch me.
Listening over and over as everything ends with the question ?..
Why?
Hearing your sweet voice saying but why nannie why?
Looking for the birdies,
Saying woo woo come on birdies,
As you tried so hard to whistle like me,
Chasing the birds across the green, shouting come on nannie get them with me.
The splashing in the puddles,
Till we are wet up to our knees,
You lifting your arms saying nannie carry me,
Lifting you up holding you close,
The smell of your skin.
The joy, love and laughter you bought into my life,
Everything nannie is missing,
You're never out of my thoughts,
Nannie loved you from the very start,
No matter how long,
 We are apart,
I want you to know you're always in nannies heart.
Love you so much Jasmine

 intelLoc Certificate No. VNYCI300313164550

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, feed back is always good to get
Thank You